Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look Who's Walking



Last Sunday I was playing the piano in Primary and trying to keep Charlotte from being too much of a distraction. I needed to play a song, so I rolled a little toy car away from her, and to my utter amazement she stood up and waddled six or seven perfect little steps over to it. Charlotte has not been overly interested in walking, preferring her signature scoot, but apparently nothing motivates like a toy. It was like she divulged a great secret . . . well, word is out now, walk, baby walk!

3 comments:

  1. Gigi and Pop Pop are disappointed -the video doesn't work for our computer - we didn't get to see Charlotte in her debut walk -

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you can see it when you visit me... Charlotte looks like she is loving life

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally got the video to work - seeing Charlotte walking was precious. I love her. What a sweetie. Miss you all. Gigi

    ReplyDelete