Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Costumes



I really want to be a flamenco dancer for Halloween. I've always wanted a flamenco dress and I found the perfect one (but way out of my budget) . . . where's my sewing machine? I could just cry. Well, I did find someone last week at church who has one . . . hmm . . . and today I checked out a market place with lots of fabrics . . . can you guess where this might lead?

At least I thought ahead and brought costumes for the girls so they have something. That's the main thing, right? (But I just can't get those polka dots out of my head . . . and won't be able to till I've made this dress!)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle is volunteering at the Assistance leage girls club..in the sewing room.. she is Mrs Peacock for Halloween. I will take a picture and post it on Facebook so you can see it on Chad's account. I saw the tail yesterday and it's going to be really nice. Can't you borrow a machine to sew your dress?

    ReplyDelete