Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confession


I have to confess, I really enjoyed my lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. We really had no intention of frequenting two international chains within our first two weeks in Bucharest (for shame!). So here's how it happened:

After enjoying the kiddie rides at the amusement park, it started to rain. Very innocently, we took refuge under the awning of the Hard Rock Cafe, which was conveniently next to the carnival. The plan was for Chad to run and fetch the car while the girls waited under shelter. Plans swiftly changed when I saw It. That picture of a glorious platter of nachos on the menu posted outside.

It was lunchtime, we were hungry and the rest is history.

Macaroni and cheese, please.

Complimentary face painting by in house witch.

I had no idea what a museum of rock and roll this place is!

1 comment:

  1. Hi to Ava, Audrey, Charlotte, Chad and Amber. If only I had known....I'd be coming to visit you instead of cruising Canada next month. Mom is dying to go shopping on the streets with you.

    ReplyDelete