Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lunch

I had braced myself for a few months without my staple diet of beans and tortillas. (I filled up at my neighborhood tacqueria Tacos Los Altos three or four times the week before leaving San Francisco.) All this before I knew I would have a Mexican food safety net at Hard Rock Cafe, just a few blocks from our apartment.

Nowadays, instead of a burrito, my lunch looks like this:

Fresh bread and cheese, truly I am not suffering. Romania does lots of meat: You could get lost amongst the deli cases (I'll have to take that camera next time . . . .)

Charlotte enjoying Daddy's red sauce. Chad loves making it with the tasty yet inexpensive italian canned tomatoes.

Cornflakes, but they are a little bit "meatier", with a slight puff, so they're not paper thin. The girls love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment